Because I want to conquer the world.
Because I was born to see wonderful places.
Because I was meant to soar, to climb, to reach for the stars.
Because I dream of unchartered courses, of islands left unknown.
Because the diversity of people, of cultures amaze me.
Because there’s no joy like traveling.
And because I want this, that’s why I want these:
1. Deuter Act Lite SL – for a more backpacker feel 🙂
- CAPACITY: 35 + 10 Liters
- WEIGHT: 1,450 Grams
- COLOR: Orange – Silver
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 72 x 26 x 22 cm.
2. The North Face Overhead – so I can have my luggage in tow since I tend to be lazy most of the time.
- Large main compartment with internal compression straps
- Secondary compartment with padded laptop sleeve and organizer pockets
- External front pocket for travel documents
- Ambidextrous retractable handle
- Durable custom wheels and wheel housing
- Honeycomb internal structure for lightweight rigidity
- Top, bottom and side handles with exterior compression straps
- Business card window
- Reinforced corners for extra durability
- Meets carry-on size requirements for most airlines
3. Urban Outfitters Distressed Belt Bag or Ecote Tassel Belt Bag – So I can move around without a humongous bag on my shoulder.
4. Nikon D90 – For more and more pictures! 🙂 Sorry my dear D5000, your screen is too small for me to see 😦
5. Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED lens for Nikon -Yey!
With a focal length range of 18-135mm, the lens is suitable for a wide variety of shooting situations; from sports, action and portraits to wide-angle landscapes. The picture angle is equivalent to a 27-202.5mm lens in the 35mm format.
6. Lumix LX 5 – Since a point and shoot still comes handy and this LX5 does the trick!
7. F1 Flight Passport Holder – I bring my passport everyday and by now, it looks so sad already.
8. Grid-It Grey Med Gadget Organizer – To satisfy my OCOC tendencies, tadaa!
Ready, set, go! 🙂